Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

i wish time would stop....

before the tears fall down,please stop there...
before the separation comes,please stop there...
so that u cant leave me,so that u cant abandon me..
right now,in this moment,time..please stop

the word "goodbye",how can u say that..
how do I send u with a smile...
I cant do that,I'll pretend I cant hear it...
Dont say anything and stop right there...

+bacalah lagi.......
footsteps dat want to leave,stick to the floor...
lips dat want to say goodbye,stick too...
so that u cant leave me,
so that u cant abandon me
right now,in this moment,time.. please stop

I was angry and said we should breakup
and I spat to your laughing face many times too..
Im just doing as much as u did to me
I've come now so u cant throw me away

The words u say,do they make any sense
how can u say goodbye
I cant understand that
I'll pretend I cant hear it
your leaving footsteps,STOP them right there..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sila silalah komen ye: